The Office of University Marketing & Communications is responsible for design and maintenance of the Rider.edu website. Our team is available to provide support to the University community in areas that include, but are not limited to:
- Content editing & updates
- New page creation
- Faculty and staff web profiles
- Event Calendar submissions*
- Webform configuration
- Landing page design
- Consultation & training
*For event calendar submissions please view the Guidelines for Event Calendar Submissions.
Please follow these steps to request website changes:
- Log in to the Technology Help Desk (powered by TeamDynamix) with your RIDER KEY user id and password.
- Click the Request Help button and then click www.rider.edu Content Changes to submit your request.
- Explain your request in detail. Please include the web address of each page to be edited.
- Upload relevant files, or provide a link to the files in a shared Google Drive folder (if needed).
- Click Request to submit your request.
If you have questions or would like to discuss your project, please contact: