Employer of Choice
Our people are important. By building a more diverse workforce that is valued and supported, we can better attract, retain and inspire world-class faculty, administrators and staff.
Benchmarks/Key Performance Indicators
- The diversity of our employees will be more reflective of our diverse student population.
- The number of underutilized employee categories, as reflected in the Affirmative Action Plan, will be reduced by two by 2019
- The number of minority employee applicants will increase 10% by 2020
- Employee satisfaction across a variety of dimensions will be strengthened as reflected in climate survey results in 2020
- Strengthen and sustain communication and engagement throughout the University to support the shared community in which we live and learn.
- Build a diversified workforce where similarities and differences are celebrated and embraced.
- Promote employees’ personal and professional development and advancement.
- Establish a lifestyle- and family-friendly environment for all employees.
- Instill a culture of appreciation where employees are recognized and celebrated for their contributions to work and life at Rider.