The Inclusive On-Ramp to Cyber@RiderU aims to help fill the projected gap in cybersecurity workers by providing students who did not study cybersecurity or computer science at the undergraduate level with the foundational skills needed to succeed at the graduate level.
The bridge program prepares students with a bachelor’s degree in almost any field to pursue a master’s degree in cybersecurity at Rider University. Depending on your undergraduate major, the program can be completed in approximately 1-2 semesters through online self-paced modules supervised by a faculty member.
Anyone with a bachelor's degree and a sincere desire to pursue a rewarding career in cybersecurity is encouraged to apply for Rider's 100% online Cybersecurity graduate certificate or degree program and contact Dr. Elizabeth Hawthorne for additional information on entering the Inclusive On-Ramp to Cyber@RiderU bridge program.
- 100% online
- Self-paced with faculty interaction
- 1-2 semesters to complete program, depending on a student’s undergraduate major and time commitment
- Sets you up for success in a fast-growth industry
- Start date: Fall 2024
- Program length: Approximately 1 - 2 semesters, depending on a student’s undergraduate major and experience
- Eligibility requirements: Bachelor’s degree in almost any field and at least a 3.0 GPA
- Program cost: up to 6 graduate credits
- To get started: Contact Dr. Elizabeth Hawthorne and complete the application for graduate study for either the M.S. in Cybersecurity or the Cybersecurity Graduate Certificate program.