Learn more information about Rider's full-tuition Trustee Scholarship.
Be 1 of 10: Rider’s Trustee Scholarships provide full tuition for four years, a total value of approximately $145,000. Ten (10) first-year undergraduate students will receive this life-changing scholarship.
To be considered for the Fall 2021 Trustee Scholarship, you must:
- Apply for admission through Early Action by November 15
- Submit a Trustee Scholarship Essay by November 15*
Trustee scholarship academic qualifications:
- Minimum of 3.6 GPA & 1310 SAT or 28 ACT
- Minimum of 3.75 GPA (test-optional only)
- A 3 to 5 minute video (optional)
To learn more, register to attend a virtual information session:
Date & Time
No dates or times currently scheduled for this event.