BE 1 OF 10: Full-Tuition Trustee Scholarships
Rider’s Trustee Scholarships provide FULL TUITION for four years, with a total value of over $175,000.
trustee scholarship academic qualifications
To apply for the Trustee Scholarship, you must apply for Early Action admission to Rider's Lawrenceville Campus by November 15* and meet the following academic qualifications:
- Hold a 3.5 cumulative high school GPA or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
- Score 1310 on the SAT or 28 on the ACT. (Note: Applicants for the Trustee Scholarship are not eligible to apply for test-optional admission.)
- A 400-word Trustee Scholarship essay. All eligible essays must be submitted through this website by November 15:
*Important Notice for Audition-Based Applicants:
- Applicants to audition-based programs (excluding Musical Theatre) may apply through Early Action and are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they attend an audition in December.
- Applicants to the Musical Theatre program cannot apply through Early Action but are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they apply for admission by November 1 and attend an audition in December.
Have you already applied to rider?
You may be notified of your acceptance to Rider before we review your Trustee Scholarship essay. Included in your acceptance packet will be a letter alerting you to any scholarships for which you qualify. If you are awarded the Trustee Scholarship, it will replace all other Rider-funded grants and scholarships awarded.