BE 1 OF 10: Full-Tuition Trustee Scholarships
Rider’s Trustee Scholarships provide full tuition for four years. Ten (10) first-year undergraduate students will receive this life-changing scholarship.
1. Apply for admission through Early Action and
2. Submit a Trustee Scholarship Essay by November 15*.
To learn more about the Trustee Scholarship, register to attend a virtual information session:
trustee scholarship academic qualifications
- Minimum of 3.6 GPA & 1310 SAT or 28 ACT
- Minimum of 3.75 GPA (test-optional only)
- A 400-word Trustee Scholarship essay
- A 3 to 5 minute video (optional)
*Important Notice for Audition-Based Applicants:
- Applicants to audition-based programs (excluding Musical Theatre) may apply through Early Action and are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they attend a virtual audition in December.
- Applicants to the Musical Theatre program cannot apply through Early Action but are eligible to apply for the Trustee Scholarship, provided they apply for admission by November 15 and attend a virtual audition in December.
The Rider Experience is based upon the idea that you will link what you have learned in the classroom to the world outside the classroom. Take the time to examine our Engaged Learning Program and think about how you will use this opportunity to create your individual Rider Experience. Which categories appeal to you the most and why? As you think of the next four years in college, how will the Engaged Learning Program impact your life as a Rider Bronc who is a part of a vibrant living and learning community?
Share with us the extra curricular activity that you participate in that has been the most important to you and how it has added value to your life.
Have you already applied to rider?
You may be notified of your acceptance to Rider before we review your Trustee Scholarship essay. Included in your acceptance packet will be a letter alerting you to any scholarships for which you qualify. If you are awarded the Trustee Scholarship, it will replace all other Rider-funded grants and scholarships awarded.