Applying for The Mazzotti Awards
If you are interested in applying for The Mazzotti Awards, please right click to save the application (pdf).
Please note the last day to submit your application is Oct. 2, 2015.
Applicants must be a full-time Rider employee and have a minimum of two years of service.
For more information about the application process:
Contact Kim Mann at 609-896-5000 ext. 7058 or [email protected].
All applications for The Mazzotti Awards in Women’s Leadership will be evaluated based upon the following criteria:
- Articulation of the stated professional goals of the applicant.
- Alignment between the program of interest and the stated professional goals of the applicant.
- Clear articulation of the expected outcomes from the program on the stated professional goals of the applicant and the benefit of the program to the Rider University community.
Post Leadership Program Requirements
To help measure the impact of all external leadership programs as well as internal leadership efforts, upon completion of training, award recipient must provide a written summary answering the following:
- Identify acquired skills.
- Describe changed behaviors.
- Describe a project or initiative that you are currently planning, enhancing, or newly implementing, that has been impacted as a result of your attendance at the leadership development program.
- Indicate how you will mentor or share what you learned with others.
Additionally, award recipient will give a presentation about her leadership development program experience at either the Women’s Leadership Summit or Leadership Lunch.