Student for a Day
Spend the day with a Westminster student.
Get an inside view of what it's like to be a part of our learning community in a day that is personalized around your interests.
- Attend classes in your major
- Observe, and maybe even participate in a choir rehearsal
- Meet and spend one-on-one time with current Westminster students
- Meet with faculty in your chosen field of study
- Talk with admission staff about your talents and goals
- Have lunch in the dining commons
- Tour the Lawrenceville campus from a student's point of view
Each appointment is tailored to fit your needs. Shadowing visits are available on any weekday except Thursday throughout the Fall and Spring semesters.
Note: Because this program requires extra planning, you should schedule your visit at least three weeks in advance.
How do I schedule a visit?
Contact the Office of Admission
Looking for the School of Fine and Performing Arts? Be a Student for a Day on the Lawrenceville campus.