Scheduled 2018-2019 Audition Dates
All dates are subject to change
To register for an audition:
- Students must submit the completed application for admission and $50 application processing fee at least four weeks in advance of the requested audition date.
- Students applying through Early Action for majors requiring an audition should plan to audition in December. Early Action is not available to Musical Theatre applicants, though Musical Theatre students wishing to apply for the Trustee Scholarship are encouraged to apply by November 1 and would need to audition in December.
- The Musical Theater application deadline is December 1. All pre-screen materials must be submitted by that time.
- To be considered for academic-talent merit scholarship, all other students are strongly encouraged to apply by January 15th.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive instructions via email on how to register for your audition. Please check your email regularly.
- You will be notified of your specific audition check-in time and location approximately two weeks prior to your registered audition date.
Undergraduate Program Audition Dates
Westminster Choir College Audition Dates
Saturday, December 8, 2018
Saturday, January 26, 2019
Saturday, February 16, 2019
Piano auditions after the final on-campus date are available. Please contact Professor Ingrid Clarfield at [email protected] for information and scheduling outside of regular audition dates. For all other inquiries, please call the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected].
School of Fine and Performing Arts Auditions Dates
Saturday, December 15, 2018
Friday, January 12, 2019
Saturday, February 9, 2019
Regional Unifieds Dates
New York - Saturday, January 19, 2019 & Sunday, January 20, 2019
Chicago - Tuesday, February 5, 2019 & Wednesday, February 6, 2019
Los Angeles - Saturday, February 9, 2019
Please contact the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected] for audition inquires.
Can’t make an on-campus audition?
You can still submit a recorded audition.
If you have any questions regarding your audition date, please call the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected]