Transfer Your Credits
The exact number of credits that will transfer will vary depending on your program; however, Westminster recognizes most equivalent course work from accredited colleges and universities with the exception of music courses and credits. Music credits from any other college or university cannot be accepted for credit.
In general, for any class to be eligible for transfer the course must meet the following conditions:
- A grade of a “C” or higher is earned
- The course was completed at an accredited institution
- The course is 100 level or higher*
- The Associate Dean has final approval of transfer credit
- If you attend a community college in New Jersey, you can also review credit transfer information at the NJ Transfer site.
* Remedial and English as a Second Language (ESL) classes are not transferable