Westminster Transcript Requests

Home / Academics / Academic Support, Resources & Library / Westminster Transcript Requests

Requests may be submitted as follows:

  • Email: registrar[email protected]
  • Fax: (609) 279-0694
  • Postal Mail:
    Office of the Registrar
    Westminster Choir College of Rider University
    101 Walnut Lane
    Princeton, NJ  08540

Your request for a copy of your Westminster Choir College transcript must be in writing. 
We need the following information to process your transcript request:

  • Your full name, including any name changes
  • Your BroncID or the last four digits of your social security number
  • The dates you attended, as accurate as possible
  • Your current home address and the complete mailing address where you want the transcript sent
  • A daytime phone number where we can contact you
  • You must sign the letter authorizing us to release your transcript.

Pertaining to Requests:
Official, sealed copies will only be sent directly to another institution or business. If you need an official transcript sent to you, for example to include in an application packet, we need to know where you will send it eventually. This official transcript, sent to you, will be sealed when you receive it. Do not open it.

One unofficial student copy can be sent directly to you.

If your have legally changed your name since attending Westminster Choir College, we can only update your transcript with proof of the change. We accept copies of any one of the following as proof:

  • Marriage license
  • Divorce decree
  • Court order
  • Drivers license
  • Social Security card

Cost & Delivery Timing:
There is no charge for any transcript and the request is usually filled within five working days after we get your written authorization. During peak registration periods, such as late August, early September and January, it may take longer.

We do not fax transcripts but we can Federal Express a transcript. In order to Fedex the transcript you need to call Fedex, get an account number from them and in your request to us, provide us with the account number. Credit card numbers will not be accepted.

Westminster Choir College Transcript Request Form (pdf)

Office of Continuing Education Transcript Request Form (pdf)