An Experience for Life
Our interdisciplinary approach matches committed students with an engaged, passionate faculty that’s eager to share their knowledge with you. Small classes invite you to share ideas, listen to others’ experiences and be an active part of your own education – that lasts far beyond the classroom – and graduation.
Rider’s Baccalaureate Honors Program is team-taught classes by professors from diverse disciplines and is offered to students in all majors. Exclusively for Business majors, the Business Honors Program takes a team-centered approach. Both programs offer special Honors housing and faculty mentors. Learn more at www.rider.edu/honorsprograms.
- 21 Average number of students in a class.
- 11:1 Student/faculty ratio
Leadership is more than just “being in charge."
No matter what your major or career, leadership skills are critically important to both academic and life success. That’s why every part of your experience at Rider provides opportunities to build the skills that make great leaders..
- 2000 The number of students holding leadership positions at Rider
- 284 Rider alumni include presidents, CEOs and leaders of national and international corporations and organizations.
Think beyond borders.
Study abroad is a chance to literally expand your world view, experience other cultures and gain a global perspective. Global study opportunities include studies, internships and service-learning..
- 400 Undergraduates participating in a study abroad, global or cultural experience annually. At any given time, one of every 10 Rider students is studying somewhere in the world.
- 76 Number of countries our international students call home.
Make a difference.
Whatever your interests — health, education, poverty, social justice, politics or the environment — Rider offers the classes, student service programs, cause-related student clubs and service learning opportunities that will help you become an agent of real change.
- Top 7% Rider’s rank among America’ “greenest” universities and colleges.
- 3000 The total hours of community service contributed by Rider students for worthy causes on campus and beyond adding up to 10 years of 8-hour days.
Student life at Rider is all about you. It means providing you with the people, opportunities and resources you need to discover your passions, find your purpose and make informed decisions. Not just while you’re at Rider, but for life.
- 150 The number of student clubs and organizations that give you the chance to express yourself.
- 500+ Annual events capturing plays, concerts, political commentary, comedy acts, guest speakers and more.