Requirements for Full-Time Undergraduate and Continuing Studies Students

Student Health Services is responsible for the public health of the university and for the medical services for all full-time undergraduate students regardless of insurance choice.

If you are a Full-Time Undergraduate student you are required to have:

  • Insurance
  • Submit a Student Health Record
  • Read the information letter on the Meningitis Vaccine
  • Complete the American College Health Association Tuberculosis Screening form (Part 1).  If you answer "no" to all of the questions, no further action is necessary.  You do not need to return the form to the health center.  If you answer "yes" to any of the questions in Part 1, bring the entire form to your health care provider and have Part 2 and 3 completed.  The 3 page document should be forwarded to Rider University Student Health Services at the address below.

*Effective 9/2013, per N.J.S.A. 18A:61D-1, students age 31 or older do not need to provide proof of immunizations.  Proof of meningitis immunization will continue to be mandatory for all students residing on campus.

A Health Care Professional must sign the Student Health Record and return to: 

Rider University Student Health Services
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648

Please be sure to make and keep a copy of this document before mailing it to the Health Center.

If you will be living on campus, you must have the meningitis vaccine.