COVID-19 Mental Health Resources
Please be advised that Counseling Services staff is working remotely. For appointments, call our main number at 609-896-5157. If you need immediate assistance on campus, dial 7777 for Public Safety. If off-campus, dial 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. For more information, visit our Counseling Services webpage.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7) 1.800.273.8255
- CONTACT Mercer (8AM - 10PM) 609.896.2120
- Crisis Text Line Text START to 741741
- LGBTQ Hotline 855.654.6735
- Womenspace 800.281.2800
- Trans Lifeline 877.565.8860
- Vets4Warriors 855.838.8255
- Veterans Crisis Line 1.800.273.8255
- Scientific American posted an article on how to preserve your mental health while avoiding physical proximity: How to prevent loneliness.
- The American Psychological Association features Baruch Fischhoff, Ph.D. with an audio podcast on coronavirus anxiety. Find it at: Coronavirus Anxiety.
- Active Minds has some online resources for university students: Mental Health and Coronavirus.
- Mindfulness practice can be very helpful: Mindfulness.
- There are some free resources from Calm.com: Calm.com