This slideshow is not enabled

How can I get a poster/flyer approved to be posted on campus?
All posters and flyers must be approved by the Office of Campus Life and feature stamp of approval.  To obtain approval for a flyer, you can visit the Office of Campus Life on the First Floor of the Bart Luedeke Center in the Student Affairs Suite or email Victoria McLendon at [email protected].  

How can I register a student event?
Student events can be registered only after receiving a scheduling confirmation after submitting a request at After receiving the approval for the space, students can then register their event at on their organizations’ page.

How can my organization apply for funding from the Student Activities Fee?
Recognized student organizations can apply for budgets through the Student Finance Board as well as spontaneous and conference funding.  For more information on the Finance Board including meeting times, funding request forms and check requests, please visit the Finance Board page on BroncNation.

Who can attend Rider University student events?
Unless otherwise stated in the promotion of a particular program, events organized by student organizations are only open to Rider University students. Select large campus traditions such as Cranberry Fest and Rider Rock Fest are, however, open to the Rider University Community.

Where can I find information about Family Weekend?
The most up-to-date schedule of events for Family Weekend can be found at