Chi Upsilon Sigma Latin Sorority Inc.
Chi Upsilon Sigma Latin Sorority Inc. Quick Facts
|National Founding||April 29, 1980 on the New Brunswick Campus of Rutgers University|
|Motto||"Wisdom through Education"|
|Philanthropic Cause||I Have a Dream Foundation|
|Colors||Red, Black, and Beige|
2017 Chi Upsilon Sigma Latin Sorority Inc. Chapter Statistics
Overall Binder Score: 157.5/215 - 73.25%
View a detailed explanation of the standards process.
|Category||Academic Achievement||Chapter Operations||Leadership Development||Programming||Risk Reduction||House Management||Philanthropy & Service|
- Chapter held a 3.0 GPA during the spring semester and wants to form an academic chair to ensure that chapter continues to meet that standard.
- Two members are part of academic honor societies related to their majors.
- Looked to support the community by participating in Trenton mural painting and Special Olympic bowling every week.
- 100% of their membership is involved in at least one organization or internship outside of Greek Life.
- No chapter violations.
Philanthropy & Service
- Members tallied over 230 hours of community service and raised over $400.
- Reactivation line was introduced during the SP17 semester.
- The chapter focused on getting involved as soon as their new members crossed. They hosted, co-hosted, or attended over 50 programs.
- “Intensivo Latino,” Complexion & Society,” and “Girl vs. Guy Code” are examples of their social awareness and Diversity efforts.
- All designated spaces were filled and members also served as CAs for the 2017 academic year.
2017 Chapter Academics
|Spring 2017 Chapter GPA||Fall 2017 Chapter GPA||Spring 2017 New Member GPA||Fall 2017 New Member GPA|
Chi Upsilon Sigma Sorority, Inc. Contact Information
Chapter President: Sara Green
Community Assistant: Bianca Rodriguez or Jasmin Harrell
|2017 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|