Delta Phi Epsilon
Delta Phi Epsilon Quick Facts
|National Founding||March 17, 1917 at NYU Law School, NY|
|Local Founding||May 13, 1962 as the Delta Sigma Chapter|
|Motto||"Esse Quam Videri" or "To Be Rather than to Seem To Be"|
|Philanthropic Cause||Cystic Fibrosis and Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders|
|Nickname||D Phi E or Deepher|
|Colors||Royal Purple and Pure Gold|
|Flower||The Lovely Purple Iris|
2017 Delta Phi Epsilon Chapter Statistics
Overall Binder Score: 197.1/246 - 80.1%
View a detailed explanation of the standards process.
|Category||Academic Achievement||Chapter Operations||Leadership Development||Programming||Risk Reduction||House Management||Philanthropy & Service|
- The chapter had 15 sisters represented on the Dean's list during both the spring or fall semesters.
- 13 sisters have joined or are a part of other Academic honor societies related to their major.
- Held a top 5 GPA for the Fall Semester.
- 4 members were honored and recognized by their peers during the Greek Awards banquet. This included Alyssa Belardo, who was RUGC President and named Greek woman of the year.
- Mary Lynn won Delta Phi Epsilon national scholarship and was even featured in the Rider newspaper.
- Created and implemented both social and social media contracts to increase accountability.
- Is actively working to improve finances and has officially sent alumni who owe back dues to collection.
- Raised Exec Board GPA requirement to 3.0.
- The chapter celebrated their Centennial with a Chapter & Alumni Celebration last fall.
- Revamped their fundraising efforts and introduced Deepher Melons as a safer eating competition alternative.
- Chapter used Funds to hold “House Beautiful” and enhanced furniture and refurbished common spaces.
- Ashley Farewell won Greek HM of the year!
Philanthropy & Service
- Raised over $3,500 during their Haunted House and other philanthropic events.
2017 Chapter Academics
|Spring 2017 Chapter GPA||Fall 2017 Chapter GPA||Spring 2017 New Member GPA||Fall 2017 New Member GPA|
Delta Phi Epsilon Contact Information
Chapter President: Allison Phillips
Primary Advisor: Cristen Babik
Community Assistant: Lena Nguyen
|2017 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2015 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2012 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||1|
|*Sanctions based on September 20, 2012 fire safety violation- sanctions complete|