Alpha Xi Delta
Alpha Xi Delta Quick Facts
|National Founding||April 17, 1893 at Lombard College, IL|
|Local Founding||March 4, 1967 as the Epsilon Lambda Chapter|
|Motto||“Inspiring Women to Realize Their Potential”|
|Philanthropic Cause||Autism Speaks|
|Nickname||Alpha Xi or A Xi D|
|Colors||Double Blue and Gold|
|Flower||The Pink Rose|
2017 Alpha Xi Delta Chapter Statistics
Overall Binder Score: 210.5/244 - 86.27 %
View a detailed explanation of the standards process.
|Category||Academic Achievement||Chapter Operations||Leadership Development||Programming||Risk Reduction||House Management||Philanthropy & Service|
- The chapter had a 3.48 GPA during the fall semester and rank #1 out of the 4 NPC organizations.
- Sisters attended several leadership development conferences and all members were in at least one other organization.
- Worked with the SRC to hold an on-campus self-defense class with Brazen Martial Arts.
Philanthropy & Service
- Chapter required each member to raise at least $50 for Autism Speaks.
- Officially adopted the national executive board structure that the chapter had piloted from the previous year.
- Chapter hosted their 50th anniversary and gave house tours to returning alumni.
- The sisters came together and refurbished/refresh several spaces in the house.
2017 Chapter Academics
|Spring 2017 Chapter GPA||Fall 2017 Chapter GPA||Spring 2017 New Member GPA||Fall 2017 New Member GPA|
Alpha Xi Delta Contact Information
Chapter President: Erica Podosek
Primary Advisor: Dana Scarantino
Community Assistant: Justine Collier
|2017 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2016 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2015 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2014 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|
|2013 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||1|
|Required Alcohol Education program|
|2012 Chapter Code of Conduct Violations||0|