Please submit a separate copy of this form for each course and semester. A new form must be submitted each semester that the item will be used.
Please come into the library to submit requests for personally owned or produced items.
Disclaimers and notices
- In accordance with U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, USC Sect. 101) “Fair Use” policy, streaming media reserves are available for instructional purposes to Rider University students, faculty, and staff only.
- A minimum of 14 days is required to process requests for materials already owned by Rider Libraries. More time is necessary for materials that need to be ordered. The Library will attempt to purchase a legal physical copy whenever necessary.
- The Library will only process legally acquired materials for streaming media reserves.
- This form allows for six items to be processed for a single course. For more items to be processed, expectations for processing turnaround time may be extended due to work load management.
- Note: Should there be any complexities with your request or your multiple requests that might delay completion, you will be contacted.