Sources of Support
CONNECT-ED is supported by a combination of resources contributed by every Consortium member and by grants from generous donors.
Partner districts in the Consortium pay an annual Consortium Fee toward support of CONNECT-ED initiatives.
We are deeply grateful to the private, corporate, and government agency donors who have supported CONNECT-ED since its inception, Phases I, II, and III:
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Martinson Family Foundation
- New Jersey Department of Education, PK-12/High Education Partnership Grant
- U.S. Department of Labor, Workforce Innovation for Regional Economic Development (WIRED) Grant through the BIO-1 Region
- Sigma Xi, Princeton University Chapter
- Wachovia Foundation, Teachers and Teaching Initiative