In case of building FLOODING:

  • Secure equipment (shut off electrical equipment).
  • Move to higher ground.
  • Call Public Safety at 7777 and state your name, location and area involved.

In case of Area Flooding:

  • In the case of imminent weather-related flooding, the Department of Public Safety and Rider Administration will monitor the National Weather Service and other emergency advisories to determine necessary action such as evacuation of areas and cancellation of classes.
  • If the University is closed or classes canceled, notification will be provided by e-mail, weather hotline, Rider’s website, and designated radio stations located on the Rider web site.