Pay Your Bill Online!
If you are a current student with a myRider account, we are accepting payments for tuition, housing, resident meal plans and fees. You may make online payments using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and electronic check.
- Login to the myRider portal at myrider.rider.edu and click on the Student Information tab.
- In the Finances section, select, "Pay My University Bill / Housing Deposit" link. Click continue.
- View your Amount Due and click Make a Payment
- Choose from Checking/Savings Account for e-check or Credit Card
- For questions regarding payments, please call (609) 896-5390.
Manage MyID (Bronc Bucks/Meal Plans)
Manage MyID allows you to keep track of your Bronc Bucks and meal plan balances. You must first register for a Manage MyID account. To sign up for an account, log into MyRider and select Manage MyID. For meal plans, visit Rider's Food and Dining Services.
New Deposit Form
To be used by all departments making non student based deposits for entry into the Banner G/L
The Office of the Cashier provides a host of secure payment methods and professional customer services to all members of the University community. The Office of the Cashier is part of the Cash Management Department of the Finance Division and is located on the second floor of Rider University's Bart Luedeke Student Center on the Lawrenceville campus and the bottom floor of Williamson Hall on the Princeton Campus.