Video Request Form
For use by the Division of University Advancement only
General guidelines when submitting a request:
- Before filling out this form, your video request must be approved by the Associate Vice President of Campaign Operations to ensure it fits within overall Campaign priorities.
- Requests should be submitted at a minimum of seven weeks in advance of date needed.
- After you submit your request, you will receive an automatic email from [email protected] confirming that University Marketing & Communications (UMC) have received your request.
- You will receive a follow-up response from UMC within seven business days if more details are needed. Please note that it may delay your request if more information is needed. The more detail you provide, the faster we can process your request.
- Once your request has been reviewed, UMC will create a Basecamp project and set up an initial meeting to discuss project scope with you in more detail.
- UMC will then set up a follow up meeting to discuss creative direction/ideas for the video.
- Once creative direction is agreed upon, it is the responsibility of the requestor to coordinate all logistical arrangements and availability of the individuals/group being shot and the reserving/scheduling of locations.
- First cut will be presented via Vimeo link through Basecamp. All major changes must be approved by Denise P. or Karin K. before submitting changes.
- Final cut delivered via Vimeo link for download.