Publications and Creative Services
The Creative Services team, housed within the Office of University Communications and Marketing, is available to assist you with publications, graphic design, University branding and printing needs. Our team is available to work with you throughout the process, from creative planning sessions through consultation and negotiations with printers.
We are also available to work with you and outside vendors to ensure all collateral pieces (from printed materials to clothing and other promotional items) meet with the University's graphic standards. We also provide in-house graphic design, photography and proofreading services.
Other publications provided by the Creative Services team:
• Rider magazine: a magazine for alumni and friends of Rider University
• The Honor Roll of Donors: the annual publication and website recognizing the contributions of donors to the University and Westminster Choir College
• The Source: The Student Handbook
• Fundraising supporting materials
• Campus activities posters, calendars and flyers