Financial Aid Workshops - for prospective students
Financial Aid Workshops: Making Your Education Affordable
For prospective students and their families
Learn how the opportunities and programs available at Rider help make your education an affordable one. With financial aid, Rider’s private education can be comparable to the cost of attending a public college or university!
There are currently no scheduled financial aid workshops.
For other admission events, visit the undergraduate admission visit page.
Activities will include:
- Understanding the FAFSA Form
- The Real Price of College: Comparing Costs
- Scholarship Opportunities
- How to Afford a Rider Education
- Building a 4-Year Financial Plan
- Speak with a Financial Aid Counselor
- Managing Your Money
- Avoiding Adverse Credit
- Managing Debt
- Office of Financial Aid at 609-896-5360
No event occurrences found.