Film and Media Studies Career Night
A panel of professionals currently working in fields connected to film and media studies will discuss their backgrounds, the nature of their work, and the kinds of knowledge and preparation necessary, as well as career entry points. We also will talk about graduate school programs and what they have to offer. Please encourage all to attend this event, which promises to inform students who wish to work in film-related fields other than production. Among those participating are
- Katie Trainor, Film Preservationist, Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Jared Rapfogel, Film Programmer, Anthology Film Archives (NYC)
- Sophie Gluck, Film Publicist, Gluck PR (NYC)
- Kate Erbland, Film Critic and Editor, IndieWire
- Danny Prather, Film Actors' Agent, Revolution Talent Agency (NYC)
No event occurrences found.