Endowed Fund for Rider Athletics
The Endowed Fund for Rider Athletics has been established to maintain and enhance the level of athletic and academic success for our 20 men’s and women’s NCAA Division I programs. To fully realize our goal we must generate funds from private sources that will provide steady and predictable income in support of our student-athletes.
Gifts to The Endowed Fund for Rider Athletics will enable our student-athletes to compete at the highest level of intercollegiate athletics by helping to supplement scholarships, enhance academic support services, improve athletics facilities, update team equipment, enhance team and recruiting travel opportunities and upgrade how we recognize the rich history of Rider Athletics. All members of the Rider community may contribute to the growth of the fund by making gifts of any size. Your generous donation to The Endowed Fund for Rider Athletics will demonstrate your commitment to a strong athletics program at Rider University.
Rider Athletics at a Glance
- Rider Athletics boasts 378 student-athletes.
- In Spring 2015, Rider female student-athletes had a semester grade point average of 3.39, on a four-point scale. Male student-athletes had a semester grade point average of 3.1
- 129 conference all-academic honorees.
- Rider Athletics is a member of the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference and competes in the Eastern Wrestling League in wrestling.
- 20 NCAA Division I Men’s and Women’s Sports:
• Volleyball • Men’s and Women’s Soccer • Men’s and Women’s Basketball • Wrestling • Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving • Men’s and Women’s Indoor Track and Field • Men’s and Women’s Tennis • Field Hockey • Golf • Baseball • Softball • Men’s and Women’s Cross Country • Men’s and Women’s Outdoor Track and Field
For more information on The Endowed Fund for Rider Athletics, contact:
The University Advancement Office
Director of Athletics