Executive MBA Program Application
Apply to the EMBA Program
Spring and Fall 2018 starts available.
To be considered for the Executive MBA Program we request that you complete the application below and submit the following documents:
- Official transcripts from every college and university attended and have them sent to:
Office of Graduate Admission
2083 Lawrenceville Road
Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
- 2 professional letters or recommendation
- Statement of aims and objectives
With the exception of the official transcripts, all of your application materials can be emailed to Chanelle Lester, Director of Graduate Business and International Admission at [email protected].
Are you a good fit for the Executive MBA program?
The professional requirements for admission are:
- You have been employed in a full-time capacity for a minimum of 5 years
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience supervising/managing other people
- You are currently employed full-time
Not sure? Send your resume to [email protected] and we'll let you know.
Don’t have the required professional experience?
Learn about our other MBA options.
The Rider EMBA helped me advance my career from a pure sales role into executive management.Mario D., Class of 2011