Scheduled 2017-2018 Audition Dates
All dates are subject to change
To register for an audition:
- Students must submit the completed application for admission and $50 application processing fee at least four weeks in advance of the requested audition date.
- Students applying through Early Action for majors requiring an audition should plan to audition in December. Early Action is not available to Musical Theatre applicants, though Musical Theatre students wishing to apply for the Trustee Scholarship are encouraged to apply by November 1 and would need to audition in December.
- The Musical Theater application deadline is December 15. All pre-screen materials must be submitted by that time.
- To be considered for academic-talent merit scholarship, all other students are strongly encouraged to apply by January 15th.
- Once your application is submitted, you will receive instructions via email on how to register for your audition. Please check your email regularly.
- You will be notified of your specific audition check-in time and location approximately two weeks prior to your registered audition date.
Westminster Choir College Undergraduate Audition Dates
Saturday, December 9, 2017
Saturday, January 27, 2018
saturday, February 17, 2018
School of Fine and Performing Arts Audition Dates
Saturday, December 16, 2017
Friday, January 12, 2018 – Musical Theatre only
saturday, January 13, 2018
Saturday, February 10, 2018
Regional Unifieds Dates
New York - Saturday, January 20, 2017 & Sunday, January 21, 2018
Chicago - Tuesday, February 6, 2018 & Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Los Angeles - Saturday, February 10, 2018
Can’t make an on-campus audition?
You can still submit a recorded audition.
If you have any questions regarding your audition date, please call the Office of Admission at: 800-962-4647 or email: [email protected]