Associate Professor of Political Science (adjunct)
Director of the Rebovich Institute for New Jersey Politics
New Jersey Politics
Campaigns and Elections
Ben Dworkin has built a reputation as one of New Jersey’s most insightful and dynamic political analysts. He has appeared on numerous network and cable news shows, and is frequently quoted by all of New Jersey’s major newspapers, as well as The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today.
Ben Dworkin on Chris Christie's Presidential Campaign
Q&A radio actualities
Click to listen | Right click to save file
- What do voters need to know about Chris Christie as a candidate?
- What do voters need to know about Chris Christie as a governor?
- What are Chris Christie’s chances?
- Will Bridgegate hurts his chances of securing the nomination?
- Does Christie’s in-your-face reputation travel well in places like Iowa?
- Is Christie too moderate for this crop of Republican candidates?
- How important is New Hampshire to Christie’s aspirations?