Game & Interactive Media Major Requirements
- Benefit from a broad range of courses — from animation and game development to pop music and digital mixing to screenwriting and filmmaking
- Collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to create playable prototypes
- Analyze games and interactive media in social and political contexts
- Build an impressive portfolio of collaborative work
- Gain hands-on experience through internships
A total of 120 credits are required for graduation, with 56 credits required in the major.