Box Office FAQs
Westminster Box Office Frequently Asked Questions
What concerts does the box office sell tickets for?
- Choir concerts at Bristol Chapel, Princeton Meadow Church and Event Center and Princeton University Chapel
- Opera performances at The Playhouse and Princeton High School
- Westminster Community Orchestra and Chorus performances at Bristol Chapel and Princeton Meadow Church and Event Center
How can I purchase Westminster tickets?:
- Online www.rider.edu/arts. Choose the Box Office Web site link, then click “ONLINE” under Westminster Choir College.
- Telephone: 609-921-2663, Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In person: Box office in the Marion Buckelew Cullen Center; Monday through Friday, 1to 4 p.m.
How can I pay for tickets?
- By phone or internet: Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express
- In person: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash or personal check
Are there any discounts available?
- Admission is free to many performances at Westminster, including faculty and student recitals.
- There are student (grade school through college) and senior (age 60 and over) rates available for most ticketed events.
- A group rate may be available for select events. If 8 or more people are attending a concert, please ask about group rates.
- Special promotions are occasionally offered to the patrons who subscribe to our e-newsletter. If you’d like to become a subscriber, please register at www.rider.edu/arts or call the box office to sign up.
- Current Rider students, faculty and staff may receive a ticket to attend most concerts free or at a nominal fee. To order online, select the “Rider” discount. By phone, mention that you attend/work for Rider. In person, show your Rider ID. You must show your Rider ID at the door to use the ticket.
- Westminster Conservatory students may receive special discounts for select events. Special discounts will be announced through the Conservatory.
For Theatre, Musical Theatre, Vox Blue and Dance Performances
- In person at the Box Office in the Bart Luedeke Center Monday through Friday 1 - 4 p.m.
- By phone at 609-896-7775.
- Rider University students may purchase 1 ticket for all performances for $5.
- Rider University faculty and staff may receive 1 free ticket with a current valid Rider University ID.
- Please note that ticket availability is not guaranteed – many ticketed concerts sell out. You must have a ticket to attend a ticketed performance. Consult the season brochure or www.rider.edu/arts for concert dates and details.