Management and Leadership Faculty
Sweigart Hall 251
- Ph.D. LeBow College of Business, Drexel University, Management (Organizational Behavior), 2015
- M.S. Virginia Commonwealth University, Recreation, Parks, and Sport Leadership, 2007
- B.A. Randolph-Macon College, Economics/Business, 2006
Assistant Professor II
Sweigart Hall 246
- Ph.D. Stern School of Business, New York University, Management, 2014
- B.A. University of Pennsylvania, 2003
- Kim, H. Y., & Pettit, N. C. (forthcoming). A cross-cultural review and perspective on status-striving. Social and Personality Psychology Compass.
- Kim, H. Y., Pettit, N. C., & Reitman, L. E. (2019). Status moves: Evaluations and effectiveness of status behaviors. Group Processes and Intergroup Relations, 22, 139-159.
Sweigart Hall 243
- Ph.D. Temple University, Fox School of Business, Philadelphia, PA, Organization and Human Resources, 2010
- M.B.A. Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, Evanston, IL, Marketing, 1991
- B.S. Tulane University, New Orleans, LA, Psychology, 1986