Information Systems Faculty
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2005, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Information Systems
- Cheng, X., Fu, S., Sun, J., Han, Y., & Shen, J. (2016). Investigating Individual Trust in Computer-Mediated Multicultural and Uni-cultural Teams. Computers in Human Behavior, 62, 267-276.
Dr. Lauren Eder is a professor of Information Systems in the Department of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management. She holds a Ph.D. and MBA from Drexel University and a BS from Boston University. Dr. Eder teaches graduate and undergraduate business courses including information systems for supply chain management, data mining, electronic commerce, and management information systems, as well as the EMBA international seminar and other international business study tour courses.
Bill Amadio teaches business intelligence and other data-driven technologies for management practice. He is currently interested in applications for the healthcare sector and social media. Past projects include work in forensics, investment banking, manufacturing and insurance. Hands-on group projects are an important part of Dr. Amadio's teaching. “Complex decision-making requires a robust understanding of theory and concepts.
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1994, University of Pittsburgh, Information Systems, Organizational Change
- Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Relations, 1986, XLRI, Janshedpur, India, Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1984, Nizam college, Hyderabad, India, Economics, Statistics
- Mathew, B. (2014). The Neoliberal Firm and Nested Subsumption: Labor Process Transformations in the NYC Taxi Industry. Urban Studies, Online, 25 pages.
Biometrics; smart-card technology; information-seeking behavior; software project management; identity theft
Database design; presentation and business graphics; computer-interface design; office productivity software; data visualization
Research interests of Arthur Taylor, Ph.D. include information quality, technology innovation in business, web application development and computer security. Prior to earning his Ph.D., Dr. Taylor was a consultant in the IT industry for 17 years specializing in database systems. He has published seven books on various computer technologies and has published numerous articles on topics which include information science, educational policy, and technology innovation. Dr. Taylor is currently a professor at Rider University.
- Ph.D. University of Oklahoma, Management Information Systems, 2015
- M.B.A. State University of New York, Binghamton University, 2010
- B.S. Middle East Technical University, Mechanical Engineering, 2008
- Business Data Analytics / Business Intelligence / Data Visualization
- Database Design, Implementation, and Management / Data Mining and Management
- Business application and Web Development / Mobile application Development
Dr. Mashayekhy has been a member of the Rider Community since 2019. He is Harper Professor for Business Analytics. He teaches Data Mining and Practical Business Analytics courses.
Dr. Mashayekhy has been a recipient of Davis Research Fellowships and researches primarily in the areas of Business Analytics, Social Media Analysis, and Big Data Analytics. He earned many certifications in Data Science and Machine Learning including data analytics with R and Python.