Mathematics Faculty & Staff
1996-2001 Postdoctoral Fellow, Scripps Institution of Oceanography
1991-1996 Ph.D. in Molecular and Cell Biology, Center of Marine Biotechnology; University of Maryland
1987-1991 B.S. in Biology, Cook College, Rutgers University
I have applied to present a workshop on building Conway’s Pencil Models at the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Atlanta convention in March, 2007.
John H. Conway invented a class of models built of hexagonal prisms. Participants will learn to build these models out of pencils and rubber bands, and will explore the symmetries of these models and the relationship between this model and the cubic lattice.
- 1991-2013 Professor, Rider University
- 1983-1991 Associate Professor, Rider College
- 1980-1983 Assistant Professor, Rider College
- 2010-August 2011, Chairman, Department of Mathematics, Rider University
- 1991-2000 Chairman, Department of Mathematics, Rider University
- 2002 (Spring) Director’s Visitor, The Institute for Advanced Study, Princeton, New Jersey
- 1986 (Fall) Member Medical Imaging Processing Group, Department of Radiology, University of Pennsylvania (Research Leave)