Program and Admission Requirements
The program requires 36 semester hours and includes 11 psychology courses and a required field placement experience during one semester. The supervised practicum must be at a pre-approved site. Most students are expected to complete the program within two years.
All applications must include:
- A completed Rider University Application for Graduate Study.
- Application Fee of $50 (non-refundable)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Submit official transcripts from every college or university attended.
- Statement of Aims and Objectives
- Personal interview (by invitation, following an initial screening by the Admission Office)