Math Education Graduate Courses & Certificate Program
Take all five courses (15 credits) to earn Rider’s Graduate Certificate in STEM Education with a concentration in Mathematics. You can also select individual courses (3 credits each) to meet your professional learning goal.
- Teaching and Learning Algebraic Reasoning
- Teaching and Learning Number and Operations
- Teaching and Learning Rational Numbers and Proportional Reasoning
- Teaching and Learning Geometric Understanding
- Teaching and Learning Measurement and Data
This program was developed with generous support from the Martinson Family Foundation.
For more Information
STEM Education courses and certificate program information:
Dr. Juleen Buser
Dr. Trevor Buser