Science Education Graduate Courses & Certificate Program
Take all five courses (15 credits) to earn Rider’s Graduate Certificate in STEM Education with a concentration in Science. You can also select individual courses (3 credits each) to meet your professional learning goal.
- Teaching and Learning Physical Science
- Teaching and Learning Chemical Science
- Teaching and Learning Life Science
- Teaching and Learning Earth and Space Science
- Engineering Solutions to the Challenges of Contemporary Science Issues
This program was developed with generous support from the Martinson Family Foundation.
For more Information
STEM Education courses and certificate program information:
Dr. Juleen Buser
Dr. Trevor Buser