STEM Education: Online Graduate Courses & Certificate Program
Become a STEM Leader in Your District
- Individual courses can be taken to fulfill professional goals in Math Education or Science Education
- Strong emphasis on Common Core State Standards for Mathematics, the Next Generation Science Standards, and working with exceptional students
- Online, interactive 7-week courses allow you to schedule studies around your busy life
- Experience and apply technology integrated lessons
Join the Supportive Community
- Connect with other teachers to transform math instruction and curriculum
- A math or science background is not required; ideal for K–8 teachers
Cost is $760/credit. Each course is 3 credits.
Tuition reimbursement may be available for teachers to improve their current work performance
This program was developed with generous support from the Martinson Family Foundation.
For more Information
STEM Education courses and certificate program information:
Dr. Juleen Buser
Dr. Trevor Buser