Summer I Course Schedule and Summer II Course Schedule Courses are subject to change, please check back often.
Too busy to come to campus? Try Rider’s online learning courses! Taught by Rider faculty, these courses offer students the same quality of instruction as our in-classroom offerings.
For a complete list of courses, visit the Summer I Course Schedule and Summer II Course Schedule and use the code OL in the section filter:
A sample of courses offered this summer include:
- ACC 210 Introduction to Accounting
- AMS 225 American Folklore
- BIO 100 Life Science: Biology of Human Aging
- COM 203 Introduction to Social Media
- HIS 352 History of Socialism
- MKT 200 Marketing Principles
- PSY 131 The Science of Mental Illness
- AMS 310 American Identity in the Arts
- CHE 115 Chemistry and Contemporary Society
- CIS 260 Business Graphics
- COM 328 Sitcoms and American Culture
- MGT 201 Fundamentals of Management and Organizational Behavior
- PSY 384 Positive Psychology
Students enrolled in distance learning courses must log onto Canvas at canvas.rider.edu at least one week prior to course beginning to access the course and check for any pre-course assignments.
An online class fee of $35 per course applies to all online courses.
Rider University's online courses give your flexibility of participating in coursework anytime, anywhere. All online courses offered by the University are taught by the same Rider faculty and are as academically engaging as our classroom-based offerings.
If you experience problems obtaining your username or have general questions about online courses, please contact the College of Continuing Studies at (609) 896-5033 or via email at [email protected].
An additional online class fee of $35 per course applies to all online courses.