TheCourse™ Scores a 100% Rating from the Project Management Institute
The Project Management Institute has released its ratings of educational providers. TheCourse™ scored a 100% for their online version and 95.56% for their classroom version (average score was 86.13%).
Your first step towards Project Management Certification
Project Management is one of the fastest growing professional disciplines in North America. More and more companies are requiring Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, because it assures them of a certain level of skill and the adherence to a higher level of standards. In today's complex business environment, successful project managers need to build and manage high performance teams, champion organizational change, and lead diverse and multi-cultural teams.
Think Success – Think Rider
Rider University’s College of Continuing Studies is pleased to offer TheCourse™ - an intense immersion into the thinking, skills and planning required of an expert project manager, one who can be a leader in the organization. TheCourse™ (the leading source of in-house PMP® among U.S. government agencies and their contractors) thoroughly prepares participants to pass the PMP® exam and delivers extra value-added tools and disciplines to use on the job. Unlike other preparation programs, it augments the classroom experience with specialized tutorials and informative research papers.
Through a partnership with University Learning Institute, Rider is pleased to offer a proven methodology of preparing for the PMP® exam that has been successfully utilized by Columbia University, Virginia Tech College, Towson University, and many others.
Think Benefits – Think TheCourse™
- Is pre-approved by PMI® to prepare participants for the PMP® certification exam
- Prepares for a leadership role in today’s global project management environment
- Provides the PMBOK® Guide and 500-page workbook
- Provides a 6-month license for TheCourse™ online-the multimedia, web-based edition covering classroom material
- Provides a 6-month license for The Test™, a 1000-question test engine
- Offers online access to a library of related academic papers
- Creates opportunity to interact with instructors and other participants in a forum
Program Sessions include:
The program systematically follows the path of a project through initiation, planning, execution, control, and closing, encompassing the five process groups and nine knowledge areas of PMBOK, the PMP code of ethics and professional conduct, and a review of general management topics that are in the PMP examination
- The Five Process Groups:
• Executing 6
• Monitoring and Controlling
- The nine knowledge areas of PMBOK®
- The PMP code of ethics and professional conduct
- Thorough review of the topics covered in the PMP® examination