Criminal Justice Program for Working Adults
Designed for working professionals in the criminal justice fields, as well as career changers who seek a position in the criminal justice field, Rider’s B.A. in Criminal Justice program lets students gain the skills and credentials to advance – while balancing both their career and family life.
With a Criminal Justice degree from Rider you will:
- Explore the underlying social causes of criminal behavior
- Analyze how justice is administered
- Evaluate evidence-based policies and strategies designed to enhance public safety
- Learn how to assess the effectiveness of laws and law enforcement approaches
- Develop the essential skills needed to succeed in the criminal justice field
- Choose from convenient evening courses (on campus) and select online offerings
- Extensive advisement and academic support for working adults
- Transfer up to 90 credits toward the 120-credit degree program
- Earn college credit for what you know with our Prior Learning Assessment program
- Tailor courses to meet to your professional goals
- Take advantage of Rider’s special tuition, and scholarship and grant support
The curriculum is designed to provide a seamless transition from an Associate degree. Students can transfer up to 72 credits from a two-year institution (or 90 credits maximum). Students can also earn college credit for knowledge acquired through work experiences with our Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) program.
Official transcripts from all institutions attended with a minimum 2.5 cumulative GPA