BRONC Tank Entrepreneurial Academy
BRONC Tank Academy: Introduction to Entrepreneurship
July 5 - 11, 2020
This Pre-College experience provides rising high school juniors and seniors with an introduction to the concept of entrepreneurship and a university level Entrepreneurship Studies (ES) program. Students will explore the opportunities and challenges faced by individuals starting up new ventures and the probable paths of career development for students pursuing entrepreneurship. Young entrepreneurs explore the start-up process, understand the genesis of business concepts, devise marketing strategies, identify sources of customers and anticipate potential challenges and solutions.
Virtual Program details coming soon!
- Learn how successful entrepreneurs recognize opportunities others haven’t noticed.
- Get your creative juices flowing with activities that will enhance your knowledge and inspire your creativity.
- Develop your “Maker’s mindset” by using Rider’s 3-D printers to learn how to develop prototypes.
- Gain knowledge on how to decide if a business opportunity has the potential for success (pivot or perservere).
- Start on your journey to developing your own business idea. You’ll have the opportunity for to pitch and receive feedback from a “Shark Tank” like panel of judges
Virtual Program Tuition
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
The College of Continuing Studies
Bart Luedeke Center -Suite 31