JTerm: Billing, Financial Aid and Payment Options

Academics / Colleges & Schools / College of Continuing Studies / JTerm • Winter Session 2019 / JTerm: Billing, Financial Aid and Payment Options
This slideshow is not enabled

Tuition is due
Friday, December 28, 2018
Students may access their billing information through

Payment Plans and Options
Rider University accepts the following methods of payment:

Mail Payment: Cashier's Office, Rider University, 2083 Lawrenceville Road, Lawrenceville NJ  08648. 
Online Payment: visit the myRider portal.

New or visiting students may request a copy of their bill upon registration through the College of Continuing Studies [email protected].

Financial Aid
Students are encouraged to contact the Office of Financial Aid at 609-896-5360 prior to JTerm registration in order to explore financial aid options. A financial aid counselor will review your application to determine available resources and options to cover JTerm expenses.

If financial aid is not in place at the start of JTerm, students will be expected to pay their JTerm charges in full.

Corporate Promissory Note
Students who are eligible for company or other third-party tuition reimbursement may qualify for our Corporate or Third-Party Sponsorship agreement. There is a $25 fee for the plan. Upon signing the agreement, tuition payment is deferred until the end of JTerm. More information about this plan and requisite documentation is available in the Corporate Promissory Note (.pdf). 

Financial Responsibility and Account Holds
Students are responsible to pay full tuition and fees unless they officially drop prior to the start of classes or within the refund period. Please contact the Bursar’s Office at 609-896-5020 regarding your account information.

Not attending, dropping and/or withdrawing from a course
Students are held responsible to officially drop or withdraw from a course. Students will not be automatically dropped or withdrawn if they stop attending class(es). Failure to officially drop or withdraw from a course by deadlines outlined in the JTerm Calendar will result in a grade of “F.” Students who do not attend any class meetings and do not officially drop will receive a grade of “N” and will be held responsible for the full cost of the course tuition.

Full-time Rider students must complete drop and/or withdrawal forms at the Registrar’s Office in Fine Arts, Room 117. All other students must drop and/or withdraw in the College of Continuing Studies office. All drops or withdrawals (student discretion only) must be done in person or in writing and faxed to the College of Continuing Studies at 609-896-5261.