- Doctor of Philosophy, 2005, New Jersey Institute of Technology, Information Systems
- Cheng, X., Fu, S., Sun, J., Han, Y., & Shen, J. (2016). Investigating Individual Trust in Computer-Mediated Multicultural and Uni-cultural Teams. Computers in Human Behavior, 62, 267-276.
Dr. Lauren Eder is a professor of Information Systems in the Department of Information Systems & Supply Chain Management, and Director of the Center for International Business. She holds a Ph.D. and MBA from Drexel University and a BS from Boston University. Dr. Eder teaches graduate and undergraduate business courses including information systems for supply chain management, data mining, electronic commerce, and management information systems, as well as the EMBA international seminar and other international business study tour courses.
Bill Amadio teaches business intelligence and other data-driven technologies for management practice. He is currently interested in applications for the healthcare sector and social media. Past projects include work in forensics, investment banking, manufacturing and insurance. Hands-on group projects are an important part of Dr. Amadio's teaching. "Complex decision-making requires a robust understanding of theory and concepts. I believe the best way to achieve that understanding is to work on realistic, concrete projects in a collaborative environment."
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1994, University of Pittsburgh, Information Systems, Organizational Change
- Postgraduate diploma in Industrial Relations, 1986, XLRI, Janshedpur, India, Information Systems
- Bachelor’s of Arts, 1984, Nizam college, Hyderabad, India, Economics, Statistics
- Mathew, B. (2014). The Neoliberal Firm and Nested Subsumption: Labor Process Transformations in the NYC Taxi Industry. Urban Studies, Online, 25 pages.
Biometrics; smart-card technology; information-seeking behavior; software project management; identity theft
Database design; presentation and business graphics; computer-interface design; office productivity software; data visualization
- Doctor of Philosophy, 2010, Rutgers University, Information Science
- Master of Science, 1990, George Mason University, Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts, 1981, University of South Florida, Finance
- Taylor, A. R. & Dalal, H. A. (2017). Gender and Information Literacy: Evaluation of Gender Differences in a Student Survey of Information Sources. College & Research Libraries, 78 (1).
- Ph.D. University of Oklahoma, Management Information Systems, 2015
- M.B.A. State University of New York, Binghamton University, 2010
- B.S. Middle East Technical University, Mechanical Engineering, 2008
- Business Data Analytics / Business Intelligence / Data Visualization
- Database Design, Implementation, and Management / Data Mining and Management
- Business application and Web Development / Mobile application Development