- Doctor of Philosophy, 2009, Baruch College, City University of New York, Earnings Quality and Corporate Investment
- Master of Business Administration, 2003, Columbia University, Finance
- Bachelor of Science, 1997, University of Witwatersrand, Civil Engineering
- Ratner, M. & Chiu, C. (2015). Hedging Characteristics of Commodity Investment in the Emerging Markets. Global Economy and Finance Journal, 8 (2), 1-13.
Areas of Expertise
Corporate treasury/cash management; corporate restructuring; security issuance; dividend policy and insider trading
- Doctor of Philosophy, 1988, Drexel University, Finance, Econometrics
- Master of Business Administration, 1983, Drexel University, Accounting
Presentation of Refereed Papers
David Suk teaches a variety of graduate Finance courses including Corporate Finance, Corporate Performance Evaluation, Applied Corporate Finance, and Financial Modeling. In his courses, Dr. Suk brings real world finance cases into the classroom. He was a recipient of the Inaugural Rider Way Awards in 2012 for his exemplary academic and professional accomplishments as well as leadership and service within the Graduate Business program. Dr. Suk has written many articles of interest for practitioners of finance.