Online Master of Accountancy
Why Rider's Online MAcc?
Ready to take your accounting career to the next level? Rider’s MAcc program is your key to success. Specifically designed for current accounting professionals, the program will provide you with the additional knowledge and depth required of accounting professionals, while providing the educational requirements necessary for the CPA exam.
Students have the option to enter the program in one of two ways:
- Cohort Program : The cohort program begins each fall and follows a prescribed course progression that finishes the MAcc in 16 months. This option provides the added benefits of no tuition increases while in the program and guaranteed placement in classes each semester.
- Flexible Program: The flexible program allows you to come into the Online MAcc in fall, spring or summer and go at your own pace on a part-time basis. The benefit of this option is that it lets you tailor the program to fit with your life commitments.
Call Us: 609-896-5036
Accepting applications. Apply Now!
Rider’s Online MAcc is …
- Online format lets you access course materials and work on the class at a time that is convenient for you
- You can be part of the cohort that starts every fall OR enter the program at any point and go through at your own pace
- Take electives that match your career goals; preparing for the CPA or expanding your resume to move into a new area of accounting
- On getting you CPA ready, if that is your goal
- On connecting you with opportunities and area employers in top accounting firms and companies
- On providing you with the relevant knowledge and application of accounting principles that incorporate the latest practices, regulatory developments and analytical tools
- One of only 2% of universities worldwide to hold the prestigious AACSB accounting accreditation
- AACSB accounting accreditation ensures that our program meets the highest standards and provides you with value you deserve
Questions about the program?
Dr. O’Reilly-Allen has been a member of the Rider Community since 1991. She is Director of the Masters of Accountancy Program and the Accounting Co-op Program. She teaches the Managerial Accounting courses, Cost Management, and the graduate course Issues in Financial Reporting. She has also led business study tours to Spain, Italy, Prague, London and Ireland. She is also the Director of the Accounting Internship Program.