Master of Science in Corporate Finance
Why Rider’s Master of Science in Corporate Finance?
Rider’s Master of Science in Corporate Finance will expand your career opportunities by preparing you for a leadership role in managerial finance in a corporate setting. Our program capitalizes on the strengths of Rider’s AACSB-accredited Accounting program and nationally-ranked Finance program, allowing you to develop and practice skills that can lead to success in the corporate environment.
Our distinctive managerial and accounting emphasis will put you on a track to become a CFO. Through our program, you will become adept at synthesizing financial and accounting data, and using modeling to recommend financial strategies that impact high-level business decisions.
Credentials that Count
Rider is among only 2 percent of universities worldwide to hold prestigious dual accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International — the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. It is the standard of excellence in business education.
- Fundamentals of Accounting (3 cr.)
- Economic Analysis (3 cr.)
- Basic Financial Principles (1.5 cr.)
- Fundamentals of Statistical Analysis (3 cr.)
- Strategic Accounting for Managers (3 cr.)
- Financial Accounting & Reporting (3 cr.)
- Analysis of Accounting Data (3 cr.)
- Applied Corporate Finance (3 cr.)
- Corporate Treasury Management (3 cr.)
- Enterprise Risk Management (3 cr.)
- International Financial Management (3 cr.)
- Investment Instruments and Strategies (3 cr.)
- Financial Modeling (3 cr.)
- Legal and Ethical Aspects of Management (3 cr.)
- Flexible: Our evening and online classes allow you to work while pursuing your degree as a full- or part-time student.
- Fast Track: Complete your graduate degree in as few as 12 months on a full-time basis.
- Personal: Our small class sizes (average of 12 students) offer an interactive learning environment and personalized attention.
- Relevant: Our focus on case studies, simulations and faculty mentoring provides hands-on, experiential learning that will build your real-world knowledge and skills.
- Access: We provide students with access to key financial databases and analytical tools to promote best practices in corporate finance.
Want to Learn More?
For more information about the curriculum, please contact: