Admission to the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program
Meet the following requirements
To be admitted to the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program in either track, students must meet the following requirements:
Completion of at least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from an accredited institution of higher learning with a GPA of 3.0 or better.
- Demonstrated technology proficiency by satisfying ONE of the following conditions:
- Earn a grade of “B” or better in course work equivalent to Rider’s CIS 185 Information Systems Essentials at an accredited four-year institution within six years prior to the semester admitted; OR
- Complete PMBA 8010 Information Technology Proficiency with a grade of “B” or better; OR
- Take the proficiency exam for PMBA 8010 with a grade of “B” or better.
To apply to the Business Analytics Graduate Certificate Program, applicants must submit the following items.
- Current Resume
- Official transcripts from every college or university attended.
Currently a MAcc or MBA student at Rider?
Current MAcc and MBA students can easily work the Business Analytics Certificate Program into their graduate degree programs without additional course work. Meet with the Graduate Business Academic Coordinator to plan out you MBA or MAcc to include the Business Analytics Certificate.