Online MBA Admission Requirements and Tuition
Application deadline: Application decisions are made on a rolling basis by the MBA Program Director and the Associate Dean for Graduate Business Programs. Apply today.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university. If your degree is in an area other than a business-related field, certain business prerequisite courses must be completed. Degrees earned abroad must be deemed equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree.
You may transfer up to 6 graduate business credits (2 courses) as electives into the Online MBA program. Transfer credits will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Official transcripts from all universities and colleges attended.
- GMAT scores (The GMAT examination is waived for those applicants who have an overall undergraduate GPA of 3.3 or better and business GPA of 3.3 or better). We will also consider both academic and professional experience in determining whether to waive GMAT examination. For consideration to have the GMAT waived, please fill out the GMAT Waiver or deferral form.
- Business prerequisite courses must be completed prior to enrollment. You do not need an undergraduate business degree to apply, but you must complete the prerequisite business coursework equivalent to that taken in a traditional undergraduate degree prior to the start of Online MBA classes. You can apply for conditional admission to the Online MBA, based on satisfactory completion of the prerequisite coursework.
- A current résumé
International students cannot obtain a student visa if admitted to the Online MBA program.
Tuition for the Online MBA
2017-18 tuition for the Online MBA courses is as follows:
- Tuition: $1,060 per credit
- Technology Fee: $225 (full-time); $50 (part-time)
- Distance Learning Fee: $35
Tuition is due on a semester-by-semester basis. Students in the Online MBA cohort are not subject to tuition increases while they are in the program.
Online MBA Financial Assistance
The program does not offer financial assistance in the form of graduate assistantships. Students interested in financial aid in the form of loans should contact the Office of Financial Aid at [email protected] or 609-896-5360. Additional information may be found at rider.edu/finaid.