LDP Executive Committee
The Leadership Development Program Executive Committee is a student committee comprised of LDP members that meet on a weekly basis throughout the semester to enhance their involvement in the LDP community and network with fellow members. Students earn points toward their required 200 co-curricular points to complete the program as they participate on the committee through influencing the activities of the LDP, serving as a mentor for new LDP inductees, providing service opportunities for LDP members, and being an ambassador to the LDP and student leadership at Rider.
Executive Committee Goals for the Year
As a committee, we aim to be more productive and expansive with our events not only within the organization, but campus-wide. We hope to create more relationships with the university and have the organization more widely recognized not only for its credentials, but it’s assets to the community.
- Grow as a team through team-builders, leadership activities, and executing events.
- Host & Participate in at least 2 social, skill-building, and/or community service events each semester
- Facilitate Member Involvement and Teamwork through Events such as
- Creating cards for children in hospitals
- Donating to local food shelters and nursing homes
- Informational Panels, creativity & leadership nights and workshops
- Conduct Group Check-ins to allow students to work with their peers to view their progress and steps needed to succeed
- Proactively Engage/Involve/Support LDP members, campus organizations, and community organizations through friendly competition and team work
- Develop as leaders by seeking opportunities to grow and to help others
How can the LDP Executive Committee help you?
If you are in need of LDP support, have an idea for an event you’d like to see happen, or would like to join the committee, please contact email@example.com.
2017-2018 LDP Executive Committee
Roxana Aguilar, Public Relations, 2019
Taylor Docherty, Accounting & Information Systems, 2020
Jessica Flaherty, Management and Leadership & Human Resource Management, 2020
Rushil Jain, Accounting, 2018
Ashley Leeds, Education & Psychology, 2019
Sonia Sosa, Accounting, 2020
Christie Stango Graduate Assistant-LDP, Masters in Business Administration, 2019